- What time is it? - 9:35 PM
- What's your full name? - Not getting this here.
- What are you most afraid of? - I don't really have any fears. I'm pretty happy with most aspects of my life and know that I'll eventually get everything I want before I die.
- What is the most recent movie that you have seen at
Home: Wish Upon a Star
Theater: Gran Tourino
- Place of birth - La Mirada, CA
- Favorite food - Right now it's Hostess Struessel Cakes
- What's your natural hair color? - Brown
- Ever been a Neat Freak? - Never
- Ever been skinny dipping? - Can't say that I have
- Love someone so much it made you cry? - Everyone I've ever loved has been so much that I cried.
- Been in a car accident? - Several
- Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons, bacon bits are nasty unless they're real.
- Favorite Day of the Week? - Pay day.
- Favorite restaurant?
Nice: Hamilton's Steakhouse in Logan, UT
Fast: Mickey D's
- Favorite Flower? - Black Tulips
- Favorite sport to watch? - Hockey
- Favorite drink? -
Alcoholic: White Russian or Tequila
Non-Alcoholic: Diet Pepsi or Dr. Pepper
- Favorite ice cream? - Butter Pecan
- Warner Brothers or Disney? - Disney
- Ever been on a ship? - A Couple. Need to be on more.
- What color is your bedroom carpet? - Boring apartment beige.
- How many times did you fail your driver's test? - Not once.
- What do you do when you are bored? - Usually knit.
- What is your Bedtime? - When I'm tired. Usually around midnight.
- Favorite Television Shows? - Almost anything on Adult Swim
- Last person you went to dinner with? - My Mother
- Park or Zoo? - Duh! Zoo.
- What are your favorite colors? - Only one. Purple.
- How many tattoos do you have ? - 5
- How many pets do you have? - One
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg? - The chicken.
- What do you want to do before you die? - That list is too long for this
- Have you ever been to Hawaii? - No, but that's one of the things I'd like to do before I die.
- Have you been to countries outside the U.S.? - Yes. Two, France and Mexico.
So there you have it. The latest meme for your learning pleasure.