Found this one on the web. Some of the questions are repeats from previous meme's but that's going to happen.
1) Favorite object in your room?
My bed. So warm and comfy.
2) Do you smoke?
Not any more.
3) Do you own guns?
Yes. An H&K 9mm USP and I love it.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
None. I don't get the flavored drinks at Sonic
5) Do you get nervous at the doctors?
Nope. Not even when I went in for surgery.
6) What do you think of when you hear hot dogs?
Yummy goodness and Wienerschnitzel.
7) Favorite song?
Can't pick one song. There are too many to count.
8.) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9) Can you do push ups?
Yeppers. They were a requirement for instructors.
10) Can you do a chin up?
Don't know. I haven't tried since Jr. High.
11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Don't have one favorite. I wear several. If I had to pick one I'd say my CTR ring.
12) Your pet peeves are?
It would have to be people that say anywayS. There is no S at the end of that word people.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, several. The first one when I was 5.
14) Do you like to work on your Birthday?
I don't like to work period. However I don't treat my birthday as anything other than a regular day so it doesn't matter if I work on it or not.
15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I don't hate anything about myself.
16) Are you named after anyone?
I tell people that I'm named after a prostitute. My mother got my name from Judith Light's character on General Hospital and only after found out that she was playing a prostitute.
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I'm hungry even though I just ate a couple of hours ago.
I wish I were at work right now.
19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly
Diet Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, and Non-fat milk.
20)What’s your job?
I am a DCO at the SLC REC for the USPS. Can you tell it's a government job.
21) Current hate right now?
Low volume, and consequently low hours, at work.
23) Do your friend’s love you?
I'm sure in their own way they do. I haven't ever asked any of them though.
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Playing poker at a new friends house til 7 AM.
24) Where would you like to be right now?
25) Name three people who will complete this.
Since I'm not sending this out as an email I've no clue about who'll complete it.
26) Are you one of those people that thinks and talks about their life being unfair?
Nope. I know that what my life is right now is what I've made it.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
Which one? I'm wearing three. An wife-beater undershirt, a T-shirt from my trip to Alaska, and a mens thermal shirt that's like 6 sizes too big.
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Sometimes. But not for long. They don't breathe.
29) Can you whistle?
Yes, but not well since I got my tongue pierced.
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
33) Favorite girl’s name?
34) Favorite boy’s name?
35) What’s in your pocket?
36) Last person that made you laugh?
My friend Mike.
37) Best toy as a child?
39) Do you love where you live?
Not really. It could be better, but it's what fits in my budget.
40) Do you give good advice?
I usually don't give advice. I'm more of a listener.
41) Who is your loudest friend?
I don't really have any loud friends. I'd say I'm the loudest in our group.
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
Don't think so, but it's always a possibility.
44) Favorite part about your weekend?
Not having to work.
45) What are you gonna do for your next birthday?
Since it's 11 months away I don't have a clue.
46) Favorite sports team?
The Pittsburgh Penguins.
48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
Back to France and all over Europe.
49) What were you doing 12 AM this morning?
Watching Fearless at a friends house.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I can snooze a couple more times before I have to get up.