Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Self Challenge and Lies

Okay so I lied again and didn't post pics like I said I would. I went home last night and started knitting and didn't stop till after the first episode of ATHF was over. So obviously I was tired and couldn't stay up any longer. ATHF comes on at 1AM on Adult Swim. So I promise on penalty of death to post pics tonight.

Thanks to Kimi for linking to the Self Challenge I've signed up and will be posting updates on this as they happen. Right now I'm 5'7" and 205lbs. I want to get down to at least 160. Looks like I'm going to the gym after work today.

On the knitting front. I have the main body of the bag to felt done and the two end pockets. I have started on the first side pocket and once I have those done and sewn to the main body I'll just have the i-cord strap to do. A 64" i-cord. I am sooooo looking forward to that.

Also it was a nasty day today weather wise. Rain and snow on the bench. blech. When's it going to be spring. I was wearing shorts on Monday and now I'm back in a sweater and jacket

--K

1 comment:

Isela said...

I could use signing up for the Self-Challenge. I have a few pounds (ok, more than a few) to shed. But the motivation is not there. My current excuse: If I only had a treadmill, LOL. Yeah, they make great clothes racks, LOL.

I