Friday, July 14, 2006

Scary Times

I gave my two weeks notice at my job today at the Whittier Center and I'm just a little scared of how it's going to be taken and what the next two weeks are going to be like. I may be a little bit of a basket case these next few weeks. I'm hoping to not get a lot of crap from my mom but I'm sure that I will. I don't know how I'll be able to stand the next 2 weeks living with her and then a whole week on a boat if she goes all psycho on me.

I'm sure she'll be mad at first but then she'll realize that this is a good thing. We'll both be able to move on with our lives. I can grow up and be a responsible adult and she can start having fun again and not worrying so much about me.

I already have a new job lined up. I'm going to be working in the guest relations department of the Intercontinental Hotels Group's SLC office. I'll basically be getting what I do at the Whittier Center as far as pay; but I'll have more hours, hopefully less stress, and benefits.

I'm going to be moving in with my boyfriend and his roommates for a little while then he and I are going to be getting a place of our own. Then I can bring Odin, my cat, down from Logan to SLC. I would bring him right away but they already have a cat, a pug, and four ferrets. I don't think my little man could survive in that house without being traumatized.

I just thought I'd let you all know what's going on in my life. I'll post at you later.

No comments: