Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Expected higher viewing volume

So I was finally able to post a comment on my favorite blog today. Because of this I'm expecting higher viewing volume, considering my comment was like 22,000 on the list. She has a huge reader base. I figured I should probably start posting on a more regular basis. Like I haven't said that before.

At the recommendation of my superiors I have decided to no longer post to my other blog about my career as a martial artist. In fact if you try to find it you'll find that it has been removed. I will however still post about my life in general but I'll do it here.

To that end I have finally been given my own studio. I am the chief instructor at my own dojo. That means I get to make all the decisions AND I have to accept all the responsiblity. If something goes wrong it's my fault. Which totally sucks. But right now I'm the only one here so it makes sense. I can't blame it on someone else if there is no one else.

I'm working hard on getting my studio up and running. Always trying to get more students. So if you're in the South Sandy area and are interested in coming in for a lesson please just post a comment and I'll get in touch with you regarding a time.

Now on to the knitting news. I have found the Cloth of the Week yahoo group and have been knitting wash cloths like crazy. I have also been making a slightly modified version of the Everlasting Bagstopper found on Knitty. These bags are awesome. I have put everything in them from an entire crocheted throw blanket to:

  • A powered hand sander
  • A large glass jar
  • 2 1 liter bottles of Diet Pepsi
  • A foot long Blimpie AND
  • A bag of chips


The above list was all at once and there was room to spare. Once I have enough made I'll be listing them for sale on my etsy shop.

I already have some of my dishcloth/scrubbie combos up for sale. I need to get pictures of my stitch markers up so that people can see those and start buying them. I just haven't had the time yet. I'll have to do that tonight. Plus I have quite a few sets that need finishing. I also have dragons that need finishing and posting. I have quite a bit of work to do on my etsy shop.

Since I'm at work, as usual, I'll try to post pics later tonight maybe tomorrow.

No comments: