Thursday, August 07, 2008

Highlander

I just watched Highlander again last night. Haven't watched it in a long time and thought it might be fun. I wasn't right. Oh. My. Fucking. God. There was alot of sword fighting. Like 75% of the movie.

I know. It's a movie about a bunch of men trying to cut each other's head's off. Of course there's going to be sword fights, but can't we have a little bit more story.

AND. What did I ever see in Christopher Lambert? The scenes where he's in a kilt with the long hair and clean shaven not too shabby. But the scenes in the 80's where he hasn't shaved in a week and his hairs a mess and he just basically looks dirty. Blech!

Now Sean Connery on the other hand. I still fuck him given the chance. I know he's old enough to be my grandfather and all that. I just want to hear him whispering my name in my ear in that oh so wonderful accent of his. Getting "happy" just thinking about it.

No comments: