Monday, November 03, 2008

13 Books I've Read

I'm at a loss for what to list today. I guess my life is pretty boring. Not much goes on that I find cool enough to blog about. So I'm going to start with item number one on my list of lists. Things I have made.

Or at least I was going to until I scrolled down a little bit and saw that I have already done that list. So on to number two. Books I have read. This is by no means an exhaustive list. There isn't enough time in the world or enough space on the hard drive I call a brain for that list. This is just a list of 13 of the one's I remember reading and remember liking.


  1. Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
  2. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
  3. Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
  4. 1984 by George Orwell
  5. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  6. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  7. L'Etranger by Albert Camus
  8. Beneath a Mountain Moon by Silver Ravenwolf
  9. The Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind
  10. The Lord of the Ring's Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein
  11. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  12. Zen in the Martial Arts by Joe Hyams
  13. Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams


listbutton

No comments: