Saturday, April 30, 2005

I'm Bad

I've spent over $137 on yarn in the last 3 days. Granted all but $28 of that was Mohair for a shawl. I still shouldn't have spent that money. But the yarn was just soooooooo yummy I had to have it. I will post pics when I get home. I'm stuck at work right now and don't have access to my camera connection.

Getting home might not be until fairly late as it's my friends b-day and we're going to hang out at the local bar, Mulligan's, and have a coupla drinks. So you might want to check back tomorrow.

In knitting news, I have finished knitting my baby sweater and started the largest size, 3yrs. I have a couple hours left on that and then finishing and blocking for both. I'll again post pics when I get home. I have also decided that I'm not allowed to cast on for any new projects until I finish the guitar strap for my honey and the scarf for my mom. Looks like I have a lot of boring St st in my future.

--K

1 comment:

Chef Messy said...

:) But just think how much you'll LOVE your shawl when you're done! Good luck on the gifts!