Monday, May 02, 2005

Book Meme

Just a funny little meme for the day, cause I couldn't think of anything else to blog about today:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

"I make my own trail wherever I go."

That was not in fact from the first book that I grabbed. However pg 123 of the first book that I grabbed is a layout of channels and show times for Sat 04/09/2005. No sentences there. The quote is from my datebook.

BTW I figured out how to use the macro function on my digital camera so look for pics later tonight. I know, I know. I said that Saturday but I was ill yesterday and didn't go any further from my bed than the bathroom.

--K

2 comments:

Miriam said...

"The suburbs, right out in the nowhere of professional modeling"

Isela said...

"You won't smell it after a while"