Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Secret Pal is Totally Freaking Awesome

I got my last package from her a couple of days ago and haven't had the time to post. So now I've finally gotten around to it. Here are some pics of what she sent me.


All of it!

Here are some out of focus close ups for better color.


The Peacock


and the handpainted.

Aren't they purty? Don't you wish you had my secret pal?

Her name is Libby and her blog is at http://www.knitterpated.net. How appropriate is it that her blog is Knitterpated when I have a tattoo of Flower on my ankle?



In knitting news I have finally cast on for the Rogue Hoodie. I've only got 2 rows done so far as it's K1P1 ribbing over 196 stitches. Totally sucks major butt. I'm sure when I get that part done it'll be much more fun and prolly go alot faster.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Glad you enjoyed! :)
That tattoo is so cute, too! What a fun coincidence.

I have that felting book and have really enjoyed some of the projects. I got some green wool from MY secret pal, and I think it's going to end up as the mittens from there.

It's been fun, my SP5! Glad to have met you!