Monday, December 12, 2005

Weigh In

So I do my weigh in's on Saturdays, and after only 1 week on Weight Watchers I lost 2.6 lbs. Woo Hoo. That puts me 4.83% of the way to my goal. Go me! I'm so proud of me.

I haven't gotten any knitting done. Too much stuff to do with work and Yule. Hopefully after all this holiday crap dies down I'll be able to get some knitting done. I still have that pair of socks to finish. I have a mohair shawl to finish before I can start on Rogue again, need the needles. I have a Fun Fur, blech, scarf to finish for my niece. I have a lot of UFO's. Not very many FO's. Mostly my felted bags, a hat and some scarves. I gotta start knitting more. I just don't seem to have any time. Oh well, I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

I almost forgot to tell y'all that I get my braces off in 28 days. I'm excited. I can finally chew gum again. I haven't had any since early April.

1 comment:

Isela said...

Wooohooo on both the braces and the weigh-in.