Friday, October 10, 2008

16 Things I Have Made

This list will not include food stuffs. That list would be huge. It will however include some of the craft items I can remember.


  1. Numerous cross stitch items
  2. 2 pairs of socks
  3. Numerous fulled bags
  4. Numerous Market Bags
  5. Clapotis
  6. a couple of hats
  7. 2 chemises
  8. 2 pairs of shorts (with help from mom)
  9. 1 under skirt
  10. 1 over skirt
  11. 1 bodice (again with help from mom)
  12. curtains
  13. popsicle stick structures
  14. clay ashtrays
  15. beautiful finger painted landscapes (at least that's what I told my mom they were. They must have been beautiful because she usually put them up on the fridge.)
  16. And one time in elementary school, I made a mission out of sugar cubes (I don't remember which one it was though)

No comments: