Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fast Times at Liquid Joe's Part II

For those of you that are new to my blog I've only been in SLC for a little over 2 years. For most of that time I was a home body. I was addicted to EverCrack, so no partying. If I did go out it was to a friends house and not a club. So I've only been out a couple of times and only to Area 51.

I left it up to him to suggest where we were going and he said Liquid Joe's they had 80's music. Sweet, I grew up in the 80's listening to top 40 pop in LA with Rick Dees in the morning. The Spazmatics were playing and they were awesome. So many great songs that I remember listening to growing up. I danced and drank yummy Uinta Hefeweizen. I had a blast. Best time I've had in years.

I hadn't eaten in like 8 hours by the time we got to the bar. So the beer went straight to my head. Normally I can handle more than 2 before I start feeling nauseous but not last night. Had to switch to water. I also didn't want to be drunk later.

It was inevitable that we would end up in bed together. He even asked me point blank if I wanted to have sex with him. Which I thought was really cute. If you knew who he was and what he looked like the answer for everyone that finds males attractive would most definitely be yes.

So I was a little looser than usual. I had a first. I came in public. We were waiting in line at the bar for another drink for him and water for me and he managed to get his hand to my special place. Now normally I would have stopped anyone that tried to do that. I'm not a public kind of girl. However I had grown the previous three days and didn't really care what anyone else thought of me. Plus I wasn't about to stop him from making me feel good. That hardest part though was not screaming in the bar. I had to bite him to keep that from happening.

Not long after that we left. We couldn't wait anymore. The previous four days of tension with the flirty messages was just too much build up for us to wait. We get back to his place and the clothes just fly off. No nervous build up on the couch with another drink or anything like that. Just clothes making a mess.

I'm not going to give you all of the details. Needless to say he obviously made quite an impression. No body has ever received a two part post before. Not even my ex, and he had pictures attached to his post.

The only bad part is that we had to cut it short. His son became ill and he had to take him to the ER which I'm totally okay with. Back to that loving father thing I mentioned Sunday. Good thing is he's only got strep and should be feeling better soon with his medication.

No comments: