Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fast Times at Liquid Joes Part I

Remember that post a few days back about me joining MySpace. Well I did. While I was there I figured I might as well use it as it's intended. To promote this blog and make new friends.

So I met this guy, but wait that's not the right way to start. We need to back up a little bit. Earlier this week I received a message from a wonderful man. He apparently found me while playing on Myspace. Here's an excerpt from his first message to me.

First of all, I think you're profile picture is amazing! Very mysterious, beautiful, and sexy all in one shot.

How am I going to ignore a message like that? So I respond like a typical bad receiver, more on the receiver part later, with thank you but... He responded back with this.

Something about that picture...makes me want to kiss you.

Well shit. Now how is a girl supposed to resist that? You tell me. So I send him a link to a larger version of the picture with the promise of another one that's a little more risque and he comes back with.

Yep, same effect. I still want to kiss her. Great mouth...

So know that I know that he likes kissing, one point in the go for it column, I have to meet him. We had been talking about other things in these messages as well. Like what kind of music we like, what topics we like to discuss, what we like to consume while having these discussions. Just general get to know you stuff. He knows quite a bit more about me than I do him at this point, because I am so candid here and most of his blog entries are about his children. Which I think is awesome. He loves his kids and really cares about them and their future one more point in the go for it column.

We decide that we have to meet. Bad thing is I have a three day seminar Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So I'm not available until Saturday night at seven. Of course the night I want to get out on time, or even early like the other two nights, we run long. S'ok though because he got called into work and wasn't available until later anyway.

We spent the next three days texting each other. On my breaks at the seminar, or just when I got bored, because just like any training company that has multiple courses they push the other courses while you're there. Like the last 45 minutes of each session was telling us how awesome these other courses are and we should go sign up now because it's only going to be this cheap this weekend. blah blah blah. Sense of urgency and all that.

Come back Tuesday for the rest.

No comments: