Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's Meme Time

Found this survey/meme on a friends myspace page the other day. Thought I'd do it so y'all could have some basic facts about me. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. That would be me and my definition of innocent.

Name:No way you're getting this here
Birthday:February 26, 1979
Birthplace:La Mirada, CA
Current Location:Salt Lake City, UT
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Black
Height:5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Mutt
The Shoes You Wore Today:Tennis Shoes
Your Weakness:I feel too deeply
Your Fears:Not Being Loved
Your Perfect Pizza:Veggie
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Back in school
Your Most Overused Phrase On an IM:Don't have one
Thoughts First Waking Up:What time is it?
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:When I'm Tired
Your Most Missed Memory:My Grandfather's smile
Pepsi or Coke:Diet Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King:Mickey D's
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccinp
Do you Smoke:Yes
Do you Swear:Hell Yes
Do you Sing:I try
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Several times
Do you want to go to College:Yes
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Most of the time
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:Yes
Are you a Health Freak:Hell No
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Of course
Do you play an Instrument:No
In the past month have you:
Drank Alcohol:Yes
Smoked:Yes
been on Drugs:No
gone on a Date:Yes
gone to a Mall:Yes
eaten a box of Oreos:Can't stand em.
eaten Sushi:Unfortunately not
been on Stage:No
been Dumped:I'm not sure
gone Skinny Dipping:No
Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:Yes
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:Yes
How do you want to Die:While having sex
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A DVM
What country would you most like to Visit:Scotland
Number of Drugs I have taken:1
Number of CDs I own:Unknown
Number of Piercings:8
Number of Tattoos:4
Number of things in my Past I Regret:0
In a man...
Favourite Eye Color:Green or Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Black or Brown
Short or Long Hair:Well kept
Height:Taller than me
Weight:Proportionate
Best Clothing Style:What looks good on them

1 comment:

MIchael said...

Smoking? Tsk tsk. That's not the beach-loving Kat I remember all those years ago now. I think it's been 12 years now to be exact. How time flies. How're you doing in life?