Sunday, April 10, 2005

New to this Blog Thing

I've never had a blog before. I'm kind of new to this; as if you couldn't tell by the title of this post. If I don't post often enough or if my posts are just no fun please let me know.

As you can probably guess from the title and URL of my blog this will eventually be about my knitting. As soon as I get my scanner hooked up to my pc you'll eventually get to see pictures of me and my work.

Right now there isn't much work to show. I've mostly only done pieces that require nothing more than a rectangle. I am however taking a class from a very lovely young woman named Miriam at a LYS (local yarn store) and am working on my first non-rectangular project. A very cute and very bright pink baby pullover. I'll have the pull over done three weeks from last Sat. 04/09/2005. I will post pictures in progress. In fact here's one now.

My First 5 inches!! Yay me!!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Hi Katrina,
I just wanted to wish you good luck with your new journey on knitting (I think you are just beginning, right? if not pls forgive me!). I am a new knitter as well, and new to the blog thing too... I really hope you post more pics of your new projects!

Take care

The Groton Knitter