Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dollar Baskets are good.

So I went down to Ogden today to get a circular needle cause the one I ordered online wasn't big enough. My gauge was off for the Rogue sweater. While I was there I glanced in the dollar basket and what did I see? Some beautiful mohair. They have more and I'm going back on Saturday the 28th to hopefully clear them out.



Here's a better shot of the lighter one so you can see the color better.



Also while in Ogden this last weekend I found the perfect flowers for my bouquet.



They're called black tulips and they're gorgeous. What makes them even better is that they bloom in May so I know they'll be in bloom when it's time for my wedding.

--K

1 comment:

Chef Messy said...

Yep, very cool flowers. You're giving yourself a whole year to plan your wedding? Wow, I'm impressed. That isn't done often in Utah. Tee hee.