Tuesday, May 17, 2005

They're Here!!!

My KnitPicks order came on Monday and made me do a happy dance. Apparently I ordered 32" circulars so I'm no longer worried about scrunched up stitches on too short needles. I also have the long awaited pics to post. So Just a warning this will be a pic heavy post.

To start that broken needle.



I'm still waiting for the replacement. But the website says it takes 2 weeks for the replacements to come. So I've got a little while to wait.

As you know if you read all of my last post I went down to Ogden and SLC last weekend to celebrate my fiance's 30th birthday. He's still a little touchy about his age. But I have lots of pics from the weekend to post.

The weekend started at 5PM Saturday when I got to leave work early. We headed down to Ogden for dinner and to see my friends band, Orjazm, play at Brewski's on 25th St. in Ogden.

It's not just a bar; it's an Ogden institution.



Here are the lead and bass guitarist. Brad and Jeremy respectively.



I couldn't get the drummer or the keyboard player as they weren't very well lit.

My honey not only got to watch his friends playing he got to sing with them. An older blues song called Red House By Jimi Hendrix. Here he is going all out.



Isn't that a great picture. It looks like he's having a hard time in the bathroom. He He He.

Saturday night was spent on a very uncomfortable trundle bed at his parents house. Sunday morning, his actual birthday, we woke up late and had breakfast on his parents back deck. As we were eating we heard a disturbance behind us and when we looked to see what it was this is what we saw.



Isn't that awesome. Deer eating their breakfast with us. I just sat and watched them for a while. My breakfast got cold but I didn't care. It was just a perfect little slice of heaven.

Sunday we spent with his family and some old friends. Unfortunately I let Sam operate the camera and when he was a little tipsy at that. So he didn't know to take the camera off of the night setting so all his pics were too blurry to see what they were. The night setting is a 2 sec shutter speed so you have to hold the camera perfectly still for 2 seconds while it captures the image. When you're slightly, okay a little more that slightly, drunk nothing good comes of it.

Anyway that was my weekend. I hope your's was as much fun.

--K

No comments: