Monday, May 23, 2005

I've been Meme'd

No this was an email but I figured I'd answer it here instead of just email. That way you can all see my answers.

What time is it? 5:09PM

Name as it appears on birth certificate: Katrina Joy Chapman

Piercings: 2 holes in each ear, nose, tongue, and navel

Eye color: green

Place of Birth: La Mirada, CA

Favorite Food: Dark Chocolate

Have you ever been to California? Well duh!

Ever been toilet papering? Of course. Many, many times.

Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes

Been in a car accident? Yes...quite a few.

Croutons or bacon bits? Neither.

Favorite day of the week: Sunday cause it's the only day that I regularly have off.

Favorite restaurant: In-N-Out

Favorite flower: Black Tulips

Favorite sport to watch: I don't really watch sports, but if I did it would be soccer.

Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper

Favorite ice cream: mint chocolate chip.

Disney or Warner Bros.: Disney, but then I was a tour guide for a while so it's not really a fair question.

Favorite fast food restaurant: In-N-Out

What color is your bedroom carpet? Boring Apartment tan.

How many times did you fail your driver's test? Written: 0. Behind the wheel: 3 but the tester knocked off one of subtractions because it was the same as one of the mistakes I had previously made on that same test.

Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? It was a comment notification from blogger.

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? My LYS of course.

What you do most often when you are bored? Knit

What is your bedtime? Usually around 1AM when the good stuff on AdultSwim is over.

Favorite TV shows: Family Guy and Futurama. Anything on Animal Planet.

Last person you went out to dinner with: My honey Sam.

What are you listening to right now? My co-workers talking.

What is your favorite color? Royal Purple

Lake or ocean? Ocean of course. So Cal born and raised.

How many tattoos do you have? 4 but that's not nearly enough.

Have you ever run out of gas? Yes but it wasn't my fault. I had just bought the car and didn't know the gas guage was broken.

Cats or Dogs? Cats of course.

Time you finished this meme? 5:20

1 comment:

Chef Messy said...

:) Fun meme! It was good to learn some new things about you!